The Engagement Manager (EM) is the point person who manages the multiple initiatives of a client relationship in a matrix project environment. Such initiatives range from implementation of the InfoMC product suite for a new client to addition of functionality for existing client instances to application upgrades.
The individual in the EM role will be comfortable working on the front line with other team members, coordinating the efforts of internal and external resources and providing feedback and direction, executing project management tasks, setting client expectations, resolving issues that arise during project execution, managing client communications, ensuring requirements are met and interacting with executive level project stakeholders.
What the Engagement Manager does:
Industry Expertise and Thought Leadership
- Develop expert knowledge of the InfoMC product suite, remaining up-to-date as the products evolve
- Keeps current on healthcare information technology concepts, trends and industry changes, particularly those related to the healthcare management and public sector domains
- Analyzes customer needs and current market trends and makes recommendations to the company in terms of services, processes and product optimization
- Creates, implements and maintains a project plan and manages the project according to the plan
- Participates in creation of project management deliverables such as statements of work, timelines, resource allocations, issue logs/tracking and other necessary documentation
- Provides project level detail reporting and executive level reporting on progress against project tasks and milestones, with regard to budget, timeliness, quality and client satisfaction
- Adheres to change management protocols, with a focus on keeping projects in scope and within budget
- Conducts “lessons learned” review and project completion audits
- Maintains open lines of communication among stakeholders at InfoMC and with the client project team
- Manages the work relationship with the client’s project team
- Executes quality assurance tasks, conducts client demonstrations or training presentations, completes configuration tasks, engages in other duties in support of the client engagement on an as needed basis
Best Practices and Process Improvement
- Assists in developing best practices for project management methodology
- Mentors and coaches other Client Services staff in methodology and standards
- Provides leadership in the ongoing use of structured and rigorous processes that deliver repeatable results
What the Engagement Manager demonstrates:
- Balanced blend of technical skills and business acumen, all deployed in focused effort to provide exemplary client service
- Works with customer personnel to identify and analyze business needs and requirements, utilizing a combination of industry standard and InfoMC best practices and methodologies.
- Provides consultation to InfoMC clients to ensure the proper configuration and effective use of InfoMC software products, based on the documented customer needs/requirements/expectations.
- Maintains all requirements system-level documentation, including but not limited to system configuration design documents and function system design specifications for system enhancements/customizations.
- Maintains expert-level knowledge of InfoMC solutions.
- Ability to organize information, learn complex technologies, and explain concepts and instructions clearly and concisely
- Resourcefulness, with the ability to flourish under pressure and get the job done in a fast-paced environment
- High level of assertiveness, with the ability to communicate ideas, drive change and influence decisions cross-organizationally
- Independent judgment and the capacity to take the lead role on enterprise level projects with minimal direction from higher levels of management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; time management skills and the ability to build effective relationships
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Ability to look at customer needs and current market trends and make recommendations to the company in terms of services, processes and product optimization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Healthcare, Business, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five (5+) years of experience in a software development/implementation environment
- Three (3) years of care management, population health or clinical healthcare application
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in healthcare management
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (desirable)
- Ability to travel to InfoMC client locations (national)
Highlighted benefits for being a Team member:
InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan
- Excellent earning potential with qualifying annual bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Monthly lunch provided, fresh fruit, dry snacks available daily
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Gym on premises
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Conveniently located in the heart of Conshohocken, PA; adjacent to the Conshohocken train station for SEPTA Regional Rail Line
- Conveniently located near the 130-mile Schuylkill River Trail
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org