Application Support Analyst
The Application Support Analyst (ASA) performs software support activities for InfoMC Clients. In this role, the ASA follows best practice solutions to effectively deploy and support InfoMC software products and services, supporting the client’s business objectives. The Application Support Analyst is also responsible for assisting with QA testing and in the design, delivery, and improvement of implementation guidelines, training programs and related courseware.
The ideal candidate for this position will be tech savvy and has worked in a technology – driven environment, serving in the capacity of Help Desk for Healthcare Management Technology or in Application Support. As the first point of contact for InfoMC clients, the Application Support Analyst (ASA) must have the ability to document issues, understand expected system outcomes and processes; and track and manage all issues through final resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates as a trusted collaborative partner with all teams internal and external to InfoMC.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of InfoMC software products.
- First and second line application support of InfoMC core systems and processes, resolving technical questions and communicating solutions directly to clients.
- Provide timely feedback to clients on reported Log issues, determining severity and priority.
- Makes recommendations for support process improvement, and implements changes.
- Prioritization and handling of service requests and incidents within predetermined SLAs.
- Prioritizes and assists in all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required.
- Performs hands-on fixes, including installing and upgrading software, configuring systems and applications.
- Monitor systems alerts – troubleshoot and escalation if alerts cannot be resolved.
- Communicates software problems and issues to key stakeholders including management, development teams, client services team, and unit leaders.
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a keen attention to detail.
- Knowledge of software support and help desk application and procedures.
- Experience in customer service, client relations and help desk operation. Service quality delivery and control, team leadership preferred.
- Demonstrates understanding and knowledge of client business processes, concerns and challenges.
- Able to interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures and support.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and determine root cause.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with enterprise applications preferred.
- Basic understanding of creating and executing SQL queries.
- SSRS reporting knowledge and use preferred.
- HIPAA transactions knowledge a plus.
- Ability to travel to client sites from time to time (<10%)
- Local Candidates ONLY – Conshohocken, PA (Suburb of Philadelphia Metro Area)
- Authorized to work in the United States. No sponsorship provided by Company.
InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan:
- InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan
- Excellent earning potential with qualifying annual bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Monthly lunch provided, fresh fruit, dry snacks available daily
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Gym on premises
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Conveniently located in the heart of Conshohocken, PA; adjacent to the Conshohocken train station for SEPTA Regional Rail Line
- Conveniently located near the 130-mile Schuylkill River Trail
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org