InfoMC is seeking a Business Analyst for our Client Services team. The Business Analyst (BA) plays a key stakeholder role as a primary contact between InfoMC, its customers, and external partners, using his or her analytical, technical and organizational skills and experience to facilitate the design and implementation of InfoMC solutions.
During the analysis phase of a project, the BA will work to elicit, manage and communicate customer requirements in support of providing practical recommendations pertaining to the integration of client business processes with the features/functions provided through InfoMC product and technology suite.
In addition to customer project responsibilities, the BA will serve as a voice of the customer in providing internal consultation toward core product design, development and quality assurance operations, and will assist in process development and improvement initiatives in support of the growth of the Client Services organization.
- Works with Customer personnel to identify and analyze business needs and requirements, utilizing a combination of industry-standard and InfoMC best practices and methodologies.
- Maintains expert-level knowledge of InfoMC solutions.
- Provides consultation to InfoMC clients to ensure the proper configuration and effective use of InfoMC software products, based on the documented Customer needs/requirements/expectations.
- Maintains all required system-level documentation, including but not limited to system configuration design documentation and function system design specifications for system enhancements/customizations.
- Maintains lead role during implementations in overseeing product troubleshooting and issue management activities. Works to document, triage and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Leads both internal and external training initiatives in areas including, but not limited to product training, business processes, process improvement initiatives, new-hire onboarding, etc.
- Promotes standard processes, policies and procedures within the InfoMC Client Services organization, working with the InfoMC leadership team to identify and implement operational/process improvement needs.
Key Internal and External Relationships:
Provide regular status reports to both designated Project Managers and Functional/Departmental Leads/Managers.
- Works closely with Quality Assurance, Product Management and Development teams as the customer liaison (i.e. Voice of the Customer).
- Work closely with other Client Services Team members and Project Team members in a matrixed project environment.
- Acts as a primary Customer contact during key customer projects/implementations.
- Ability to look at customer needs and current market trends and make recommendations to the company in terms of services, processes and product optimization.
- Ability to manage schedule across multiple projects and execute within a fast-paced environment
- Resourcefulness, with the ability to flourish under pressure and get the job done within deadlines and per expectations
- High level of assertiveness, with the ability to communicate ideas and influence decisions cross-organizationally and within all levels of management
- Ability to provide leadership and establish and maintain effective working relationship with a service-oriented attitude in a team environment. Includes interaction with internal staff as well as customer staff members and the ability to effectively comprehend technical computing concepts.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a software development/implementation environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Healthcare, Business, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Access, Visio in particular)
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong aptitude for interviewing in support of requirements elicitation activities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build effective relationships
- Excellent organizational skills & experience with Microsoft Project tools
- Excellent problem solving, analysis, requirements management and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of general IT fundamentals including the following:
- System analysis and design methodologies (g. Agile, RUP, Waterfall)
- Object-oriented concepts, relational database management systems, XML
- Experience with relational database management systems and SQL knowledge a plus.
- Understanding of the healthcare management (i.e. managed care) business domain a plus
- Ability to travel to InfoMC’s client sites (up to 25% travel).
Highlighted benefits for being a Team member:
- InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan
- Excellent earning potential with qualifying annual bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Monthly lunch provided, fresh fruit, dry snacks available daily
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Gym on premises
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Conveniently located in the heart of Conshohocken, PA; adjacent to the Conshohocken train station for SEPTA Regional Rail Line
- Conveniently located near the 130-mile Schuylkill River Trail
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org