Clinical Solution Manager
InfoMC is a fast-paced, growing company, which provides collaborative healthcare process management technology to improve the quality, cost and value of care. At InfoMC, we believe that it is possible to directly improve care through technology, and provide state of the art capabilities that improve care coordination of chronic illness and wellness. Our solution provides process management software to the commercial and public-sector markets, for use in managed behavioral healthcare, disease management, and EAP/Work-Life. Our member centric approach offers integrated technology solutions that enhance interaction between payers, providers and consumers.
InfoMC is currently recruiting a lead Clinical Solution Manager. The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who has work experience in the care coordination of complex patient populations. This individual is a Registered Nurse or other health care professional with a background in health plan or integrated health system care coordination and management. They also understand and maintains current concepts in clinical trends and industry changes related to Integrated Care domains, Care Coordination, behavioral health, and Information Technology. This candidate should also possess a solid understanding of clinical practices, and federal and state healthcare regulations.
The Clinical Solution Manager is responsible for becoming the Subject Matter Expert (SME) of InfoMC applications, and a trusted advisor to our clients, by directing them on how our products can best be used in meeting clients’ clinical requirements (and exceeding client expectations). Along with superior clinical knowledge and care management experience in Payer and/or Provider organizations, this individual will have hands-on experience with multiple technology products and solutions. The Clinical Solution Manager will assist clients in integrating their clinical business practices into InfoMC’s applications, to maximize their utility and benefits to the client, and its stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As a Clinical SME, assists the product management team in resolving clinical application related issues;
- Provides feedback to product management, product development and implementation teams on clinical system changes and other clinical related issues;
- Prepares and delivers product training for staff and customers on the clinical capabilities of new features and enhancements
- Actively participates in solution design, testing and documentation activities for clinical initiatives;
- Support sales team efforts in lead generation and pre-sale clinical evaluations and demonstrations of products to demonstrate clinical value in health plans and provider organizations.
- Defines and creates documentation on the product clinical configurations, workflows and system best practices in collaboration with Product Management, Sales Engineering and Client Services;
- Applies product and clinical knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues where needed;
- Maintains current Healthcare Information Technology concepts, clinical trends and industry changes, particularly those related to Care Coordination and Integrated Care domains.
- Degree in Nursing or related health care field;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working in the healthcare software industry;
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience within Payer or Provider organizations
- Possesses a solid understanding of clinical practices and federal and state healthcare regulations, Medicare Advantage and Managed Medicaid experience a plus;
- Utilizes a blend of business and technical expertise in demonstrating an ability to understand client business initiatives and identify optimal solutions to meet their needs;
- Recognizes problems or situations that are new and proactively engages stakeholders cross-functionally to solve problems and institute changes; Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving abilities, and strong presentation skills;
- Local Candidates Only – Conshohocken, PA (Suburb of Philadelphia Metro Area);
- Authorized to work in the United States. No sponsorship provided by Company.
InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer. Please note that due to COVID, all positions are temporarily remote.
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org