The Data Analyst will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
The ideal candidate for this position is a well-seasoned SQL developer with experience in both SSRS and SSIS. Highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, generation and visualization. He or she is a constant-learner and sets a great example for the team while developing and contributing to a healthy, positively quirky culture.
What the Data Analyst does:
- Data mapping of client data sources to Incedo data load formats and data schema
- Data loading, minimally running load processes, but may include ETL from source systems to Incedo
- Understand and address errors in the data load process, including correcting errors / fallout resulting from Incedo tools, including writing and executing scripts to load data not accommodated by the standard file formats
- Guide customers on errors resulting from customer extract processes
- Mapping and loading of reference data
- Working in conjunction with clients or partners to integrate Incedo data from downstream and upstream systems
- Perform ad hoc research and analysis projects
- Build, scale and maintain dashboards. Will also be called upon to create reports for clients of varying complexity.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Manage multiple tasks well, prioritize work efforts and be ready to wear multiple hats.
- Prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Develop, execute and maintain SQL queries/scripts and similar artifacts to validate completeness, integrity and accuracy of data.
- Align quality strategies directly to the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Working with clients and partners as needed to ensure the quality of client health.
What the Data Analyst demonstrates:
- A positive attitude and the ability to thrive while working in a small, fast-paced environment.
- Desire for constant learning even if the focus is outside the scope of day-to-day responsibilities.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- A fine eye for detail
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Meticulous and disciplined execution of work tasks.
- Deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases
- A “can-do” attitude with a focus on team success.
- Confidence to course correct a process or team when required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to present complex information to a varied audience.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts
- Client service mentality, adaptability and willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years MS SQL Server experience
- 2+ years MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
- 2+ years MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
- Solid SQL skills and strong understanding of databases, data structure
- Conversant with programming languages such as C#/.NET, T-SQL
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL and SQL Server
- Understanding of all aspects of the SDLC including Agile Kanban
- Healthcare knowledge (preferably in the Payer space)
- Experience using issue tracking tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Authorized to work in the United No sponsorship provided by company.
- Local candidates ONLY – Conshohocken, PA (suburb of Philadelphia Metro Area)
Highlighted benefits for being a Team member:
- InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan
- Excellent earning potential with qualifying annual bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Monthly lunch provided, fresh fruit, dry snacks available daily
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Gym on premises
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Conveniently located in the heart of Conshohocken, PA; adjacent to the Conshohocken train station for SEPTA Regional Rail Line
- Conveniently located near the 130-mile Schuylkill River Trail
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org