InfoMC is a fast-paced, growing company which provides collaborative healthcare process management technology to improve the quality, cost and value of care. At InfoMC, we believe that it is possible to directly improve care through technology, and provide state of the art capabilities that improve care coordination of chronic illness and wellness. Our solution provides process management software to the commercial and public sector markets, for use in managed behavioral healthcare, disease management, and EAP/Work-Life. Our member centric approach offers integrated technology solutions that enhance interaction between payers, providers and consumers.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for builds, deployments, packaging, integration, automation and releases of our software within a data center or the cloud. Your collaborative nature and clear communication style will result in successful build definitions that meet internal and external requirements and timelines. Our healthcare-focused business requires stringent adherence to security policies, procedures, and controls. We expect you are well-versed in a healthcare environment with a focus on the confidentiality, integrity, and availabilty of client information.
This role also requires you to have domain knowledge of networking in a Windows/Cloud (AWS) environment and assist in the health and maintenance of our systems and network.
The successful candidate will have a history of repeatedly delivering sustainable solutions that are as simple as they are elegant. You are a constant-learner and strive to set a great example for the team where developing and contributing to a healthy, positive culture is important to you. You are serious about your work and your career and get satisfaction from working on a team that compliments and supports each other.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage a continuous integration system across the enterprise including SCM/CM, automated testing, and automated notification of results.
• Participate in all phases of system development, deployment, configuration, architecture and monitoring including performance and availability, alerting, data integrity, security and capacity planning.
• Enhance deployment and system monitoring with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Enhance automated deployments using configuration management technologies and scripting languages.
• Monitor applications with Application Performance Monitoring tools.
• Assist with setup and maintenance of test environments for both manual and automated testing.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in dev, test and production environments.
• Maintain computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
• Provide on-call support to resolve and/or escalate production incidents or issues outside normal working hours including support during software deployment/release activities.
• Produces and maintains documentation on installation, incident, and procedure requirements for systems.
• 3+ years’ experience with code management, continuous integration, continuous delivery tools and processes is required
• 3+ years leveraging AWS infrastructure, operating systems, networking, and software engineering fundamentals is required
• 3+ years’ experience with MS infrastructure domains: AD, Windows Server, SQL Server, Azure, etc. is required
• 3+ years’ experience developing solutions using automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, System Center is required
• 3+ years’ experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos and/or Swarm
• 3+ years’ experience with basic web protocols and security. HTTP/S, SSL/TLS, certificates is required
• 3+ years’ experience with basic network, server, and storage concepts. TCP/IP, load balancing, virtualization, SMB/CIFS is required
• 3+ years’ experience with MS SQL Server, writing/executing SQL queries, and understanding of relational database concepts is required
• A deep understanding of fundamental cloud and CI/CD technologies
• A highly collaborative software engineer with a passion for modern infrastructure
• Excellent soft skills – ability to work effectively with infrastructure, QA, and application development teams.
• Someone excited to use tools such as Docker, Ansible, Packer, Troposphere, Consul, Jenkins, SonarQube, and AWS
• Solid understanding and experience with enterprise-level, complex application deployments
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and ability to effectively work in an agile team
• Someone who brings new ideas to the table and can articulate the “why”
• Experience using AWS or other virtualized infrastructure
• Ability to write sustainable scripts using a language such as PowerShell or Python and to configure web applications and services
• Experience with .NET based applications and Microsoft IIS
• Windows and Linux (RHEL/CentOS/Ubuntu) administration is nice to have
What technologies should you know?
• Powershell, Python or other scripting languages
• AWS cloud environments and solutions
• Azure Resource Manager
• Azure DevOps (VSTS)
• Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, Visual Studio or other deployment and release management tools
• Jenkins, GitLab or other continuous integrations tools
• Source control tools such as SVN / GIT / BitBucket
• Container and orchestration platforms such as ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos and/or Swarm
• JIRA or other development management tool is desired
Highlighted benefits for being a Team member:
InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan
- Excellent earning potential with qualifying annual bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Monthly lunch provided, fresh fruit, dry snacks available daily
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Gym on premises
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Conveniently located in the heart of Conshohocken, PA, near the 130-mile Schuylkill River Trail; adjacent to the Conshohocken train station for SEPTA Regional Rail Line
Local Candidates ONLY – Conshohocken, PA (Suburb of Philadelphia Metro Area). Authorized to work in the United States. No sponsorship provided by Company.
Please send resume to: email@example.com