The DevOps Engineer is responsible for builds, deployments, packaging, integration, automation and releases of our software within a datacenter or the cloud. Your collaborative nature and clear communication style will result in successful build definitions that meet internal and external requirements and timelines. Our healthcare-focused business requires stringent adherence to security policies, procedures, and controls. We expect you are well-versed in a healthcare environment with a focus on the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of client information.
This role also requires you to have domain knowledge of networking in a Windows/Cloud (AWS) environment and assist in the health and maintenance of our systems and network.
The successful candidate will have a history of repeatedly delivering sustainable solutions that are as simple as they are elegant. You are a constant-learner and strive to set a great example for the team where developing and contributing to a healthy, positive culture is important to you. You are serious about your work and your career and get satisfaction from working on a team that compliments and supports each other.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage a continuous integration system across the enterprise including SCM/CM, automated testing, and automated notification of results.
• Participate in all phases of system development, deployment, configuration, architecture and monitoring including performance and availability, alerting, data integrity, security and capacity planning.
• Enhance deployment and system monitoring with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Enhance automated deployments using configuration management technologies and scripting languages.
• Monitor applications with Application Performance Monitoring tools.
• Assist with setup and maintenance of test environments for both manual and automated testing.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in dev, test and production environments.
• Maintain computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
• Provide on-call support to resolve and/or escalate production incidents or issues outside normal working hours including support during software deployment/release activities.
• Produces and maintains documentation on installation, incident, and procedure requirements for systems.
• 3+ years’ experience with code management, continuous integration, continuous delivery tools and processes is required
• 3+ years leveraging AWS infrastructure, operating systems, networking, and software engineering fundamentals is required
• 3+ years’ experience with MS infrastructure domains: AD, Windows Server, SQL Server, Azure, etc. is required
• 3+ years’ experience developing solutions using automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, System Center is required
• 3+ years’ experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos and/or Swarm
• 3+ years’ experience with basic web protocols and security. HTTP/S, SSL/TLS, certificates is required
• 3+ years’ experience with basic network, server, and storage concepts. TCP/IP, load balancing, virtualization, SMB/CIFS is required
• 3+ years’ experience with MS SQL Server, writing/executing SQL queries, and understanding of relational database concepts is required
What are we looking for?
• A deep understanding of fundamental cloud and CI/CD technologies
• A highly collaborative software engineer with a passion for modern infrastructure
• Excellent soft skills – ability to work effectively with infrastructure, QA, and application development teams.
• Someone excited to use tools such as Docker, Ansible, Packer, Troposphere, Consul, Jenkins, SonarQube, and AWS
• Solid understanding and experience with enterprise-level, complex application deployments
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and ability to effectively work in an agile team
• Someone who brings new ideas to the table and can articulate the “why”
• Experience using AWS or other virtualized infrastructure
• Ability to write sustainable scripts using a language such as PowerShell or Python and to configure web applications and services
• Experience with .NET based applications and Microsoft IIS
• Windows and Linux (RHEL/CentOS/Ubuntu) administration is nice to have
• Local Candidates ONLY – Conshohocken, PA (Suburb of Philadelphia Metro Area)
• Authorized to work in the United States. No sponsorship provided by Company.
What technologies should you know?
• Powershell, Python or other scripting languages
• AWS cloud environments and solutions
• Azure Resource Manager
• Azure DevOps (VSTS)
• Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, Visual Studio or other deployment and release management tools
• Jenkins, GitLab or other continuous integrations tools
• Source control tools such as SVN / GIT / BitBucket
• Container and orchestration platforms such as ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos and/or Swarm
• JIRA or other development management tool is desired
Highlighted Benefits for being a Team member:
• InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan
• Excellent earning potential with qualifying annual bonuses
• Health, Dental and Vision Plan
• Weekly in-office yoga classes
• Monthly lunch provided
• Life insurance, short- and long-term disability
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Gym on premises
• Community volunteering opportunities
• Conveniently located in the heart of Conshohocken, PA; adjacent to the Conshohocken train station for SEPTA Regional Rail Line
• Conveniently located near the 130-mile Schuylkill River Trail
Please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org