Marketing Intern – Lead Research and Analysis project
This is a wonderful opportunity for a rising star to showcase their analytical talent within an innovative environment. We are seeking an individual that is enthusiastic about sales and lead generation for a lead research and analysis project. This role will provide hands-on learning experience through research work, data analysis, and exposure to automated marketing tools.
In this role, you will support the Sales and Marketing team with a variety of activities geared towards the development of segmented lead lists in support of our targeted sales campaigns. The selected candidate will perform analysis of contact data and compilation of targeted lead lists, including research of contacts to determine market segment and qualification as a lead, data cleansing to ensure that data within the system is accurate, and examination and cross referencing of existing lead lists for proper segmentation. The selected candidate will work under the direction of management in our Sales and Marketing Department.
- Learn and understand target markets and ideal lead profile
- Learn and become well versed in Zymplify automated marketing tool
- Analyze lead organizational data for evaluation of market segment
- Analyze lead contact data to determine if lead fits ideal profile
- Prepare data for import into automated marketing tool
- Research lead job titles and their respective organizations to cleanse system of dirty data
- Review lead generation data sources to determine source(s) of dirty data
- Share findings with management on a regular basis
- Expertise with using Microsoft Excel for storing, manipulating, and analyzing data
- Ability to conduct analysis and interpretation of data from different sources and feeds
- Demonstrated research skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manage time to meet deadlines while working in a detail-oriented and organized way
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with managers to communicate status updates, timelines and challenges
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Microsoft Office including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams
InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer. Please note that due to COVID, all positions are temporarily remote.
Please send resume to Brooke.Cardarelli-Huff@infomc.com