Product Care Coordinator
InfoMC is a fast-paced, growing company which provides collaborative healthcare process management technology to improve the quality, cost and value of care. At InfoMC, we believe that it is possible to directly improve care through technology, and provide state of the art capabilities that improve care coordination of chronic illness and wellness. Our solution provides process management software to the commercial and public sector markets, for use in managed behavioral healthcare, disease management, and EAP/Work-Life. Our member centric approach offers integrated technology solutions that enhance interaction between payers, providers and consumers.
InfoMC is currently recruiting a lead Product Care Coordinator. The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who has work experience in the care coordination of complex patient populations. This individual is a Registered Nurse or other health care professional with a background in health plan or integrated health system care coordination and management. They also understand and maintains current concepts in clinical trends and industry changes related to Integrated Care domains, Care Coordination, behavioral health, and Information Technology. This candidate should also possess a solid understanding of clinical practices, and federal and state healthcare regulations.
The Product Care Coordinator is responsible for becoming the Subject Matter Expert (SME) of InfoMC applications, and a trusted advisor to our clients, by directing them on how our products can best be used in meeting clients’ clinical requirements (and exceeding client expectations). Along with superior clinical knowledge and care management experience in Payer and/or Provider organizations, this individual will have hands-on experience with multiple technology products and solutions. The Product Care Coordinator will assist clients in integrating their clinical business practices into InfoMC’s applications, to maximize their utility and benefits to the client, and its stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As resident Clinical SME, assists the product management team in resolving clinical application related issues
- Provides feedback to product management, product development and implementation teams on clinical system changes and other clinical related issues
- Actively provides support during solution design, testing and documentation activities as needed
- Contributes to standard client implementation methodologies and management of best practices
- Applies product and clinical knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues where needed
- Primary point of contact and communication with all project team members and other participants to ensure conformance with clinical requirements of each project and client user expectations
- Maintains current Healthcare Information Technology concepts, clinical trends and industry changes, particularly those related to Care Coordination and Integrated Care domains
- Degree in Nursing or related health care field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working in the healthcare industry
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience within Payer or Provider organizations
- Possesses a solid understanding of clinical practices and federal and state healthcare regulations
- Utilizes a blend of business and technical expertise in demonstrating an ability to understand client business initiatives and identify optimal solutions to meet their needs
- Recognizes problems or situations that are new and proactively engages stakeholders cross-functionally to solve problems and institute changes
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving abilities, and strong presentation skills
Highlighted benefits for being a Team member:
InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan
- Excellent earning potential with qualifying annual bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Weekly lunch (1x) provided, fresh fruit, dry snacks available daily
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Gym on premises
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Conveniently located in the heart of Conshohocken, PA, near the 130-mile Schuylkill River Trail; adjacent to the Conshohocken train station for SEPTA Regional Rail Line
Local Candidates ONLY – Conshohocken, PA (Suburb of Philadelphia Metro Area). Authorized to work in the United States. No sponsorship provided by Company.
Please send resume to: email@example.com