Senior Product Manager
We are growing fast and have tons of challenging work ahead of us! The perfect candidate for this position will be someone who has worked in Healthcare Management Technology and platforms, and who can identify business needs and industry trends ahead of the curve; someone who can articulate and document requirements and processes, can stay organized, and work hard to achieve successful deployment in a timely manner.
The Sr. Product Manager will define, design and establish overall product features our company’s Healthcare Management platform. The Sr. Product Manager will manage the entire product lifecycle and develop business plans for products. The Sr. Product Manager will establish processes for product release and work with cross-functional teams to translate customer needs and technology directions into product definitions. The Sr. Product Manager will require a bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in software technology for Care Management or other related area of Healthcare software technology. The Sr. Product Manager will need to be familiar with product lifecycle concepts, practices, and procedures. The Sr. Product Manager will rely on experience, planning and judgment to accomplish goals and perform a variety of tasks occurring simultaneously. The Sr. Product Manager’s primary responsibility and focus is on managing the product lifecycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages and drives the overall product lifecycle for InfoMC’s Incedo product and its product extensions, from requirements definition through product retirement.
- Works with technology and production staff to continuously improve and refine the user experience and functionality of products.
- Works with InfoMC customers to ensure consistent product features, usability and integration based on industry trends.
- Manages the release schedules and content.
- Manages BETA and Pre-release Programs.
- Manages product partner relationships as it relates to integration with InfoMC products with other organizations.
- Works closely with the QA and development teams, helps integrate sales/customer expectations, communicate business features to business analysts.
- Acts as focal point for all co-development activities, including documenting requirements, managing change control, and managing client communications and expectations.
- Provides the content for creating/updating product collateral, white papers, press releases, presentations, demonstrations, etc.
- Completes competitive analysis, product positioning, and SWOT analysis (Strengths/Weaknesses/Opportunities/Threats).
- Represents the product internally and externally.
- Assists sales, consulting, implementation teams and product support as needed.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with software in an environment where creating and refining the user experience is the main focus.
- Strong acumen and experience working in Care Coordination, or other Healthcare setting.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working with enterprise healthcare software applications.
- Extensive knowledge of HIPAA transactions preferred.
- Health Plan or Accountable Care Organization industry experience preferred.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office software suite and other related business software packages.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience translating analysis and consumer feedback into product development specifications.
- Experience in technology and Provider office/ facility management workflow.
- Excellent written and oral expression skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- 2+ years’ experience in Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Exposure and participation in sales process preferred.
- Ability to build and foster business relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to manage cross-departmental relationships.
- Some travel required. Approx. 10%
InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan:
- InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan
- Excellent earning potential with qualifying annual bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Monthly lunch provided, fresh fruit, dry snacks available daily
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Gym on premises
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Conveniently located in the heart of Conshohocken, PA; adjacent to the Conshohocken train station for SEPTA Regional Rail Line
- Conveniently located near the 130-mile Schuylkill River Trail
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org