Senior Sales Executive
The perfect candidate for this position will be someone who will concentrate on New Business Sales for healthcare payors such as Health Plans, and government sector.
The Sales Executive (SE) must have demonstrated experience in the healthcare marketplace and understand the complexities of selling care management and population health solutions in a sector that is rapidly changing for our clients and prospective clients. The successful candidate will have a proven track record generating demand, closing sales and building lasting relationships with C-level executives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell care management and population health solutions and related services to regional and national health plans
- Sell into health plans on a regional and national level including Medical Directors, Chief Medical Officers, VP of Clinical Operations, and C-suite executives
- Manage sales through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy and planning
- Identify business opportunities and work to sell and close new deals, and drive revenue growth
- Create, manage and own relationships with health plans and large provider practices
- Provide revenue projections to aid in the development of InfoMC financial projections and budgets
- Accountable for meeting revenue and profitability targets through execution of corporate sales strategies
- Participate in the development of solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications and processes
- Collaborate with Marketing in the development of sales materials and information to engage prospective clients, upsell a capability, handle RFP responses, and manage presentation materials
- Maintain accurate up-to-date sales pipeline, forecasts and other customer management functions, through the use of InfoMC’s CRM application
- Participate in the development and introduction of new InfoMC products and services and / or strategic alliances
- Represent the company at industry conferences and provide feedback to leadership on industry trends.
- Keep current on competitors and potential alliances
- Use networking skills to learn about trends in the marketplace and look for productive ways to apply competitive intelligence
- Identify emerging client needs and communicate across the organization as needed. facilitate; internal and external meetings around performance and reporting; coordinate with company business leads to develop reporting content
- Ten years of experience in selling care management and population health software, products and services including utilization management, care management, analytics products and services.
- Demonstrate track record of closing business and meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Sales experience with demonstrated achievement of sales goals required.
- Strong knowledge of Managed Care Insurer Market Industry with emphasis on Public Sector populations such as Medicaid, Medicare, Dual and SNP.
- Experience selling SaaS products and services to Payors, Health Plans, Accountable Care Organizations.
- Must be proficient at both informal and formal presentations. Able to communicate effectively, both written and oral.
- Ability to build and foster long-term business relationships.
- Strong organizational, planning, presentation and time management skills.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to approach challenges with an entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to be nimble and flexible.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Must possess strong consultative sales and negotiation skills.
- Travel required, 30% – 50%
Highlighted benefits for being a Team member:
InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan.
- Excellent earning potential with qualifying annual bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Monthly lunch provided, fresh fruit, dry snacks available daily
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Gym on premises
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Conveniently located in the heart of Conshohocken, PA; adjacent to the Conshohocken train station for SEPTA Regional Rail Line
- Conveniently located near the 130-mile Schuylkill River Trail
Please send resume to: email@example.com