Software Development Manager
InfoMC is a fast-paced, growing company, which provides collaborative healthcare process management technology to improve the quality, cost and value of care. At InfoMC, we believe that it is possible to directly improve care through technology, and provide state of the art capabilities that improve care coordination of chronic illness and wellness. Our solution provides process management software to the commercial and public-sector markets, for use in managed behavioral healthcare, disease management, and EAP/Work-Life. Our member centric approach offers integrated technology solutions that enhance interaction between payers, providers and consumers.
Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions? Are you an energetic, focused, and skilled Software Development Manager (SDM) that has a track record of owning large scale systems while advocating customer experience? If so, then InfoMC is looking for you.
A successful Software Development Manager candidate is a strong technical lead and people manager, experienced in developing his/her staff and managing priorities. You are highly analytical, able to navigate effectively across a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing various technologies into high quality, simple products that customers love. You have experience through multiple complete product development cycles, possess superior analytical abilities and technical judgment.
The ideal manager candidate will have experience managing on and offshore development teams, coordinating efforts based on release schedules, managing and adjusting resource capacity planning, and clear understanding of modern product deployment principles. This opportunity requires excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills. The key to success in this position is an equal passion for delivering new features and operating the current applications at the highest level of quality.
The manager must also have a rigorous approach to gathering and evaluating data and communicating results throughout the organization:
- Passion for technical products, people management and developing engineers’ careers
- Demonstrated management experience of global teams of 8+ people
- Demonstrated ability to design scalable systems
- Demonstrated thought leadership with a passion for translating data into action
- Strong sense of ownership, including an ability to promote operational excellence
- Practical experience with software engineering best practices
- Passion for Agile software development methodologies
The job duties for this position are as follows:
- Manage and plan work assignments for software development teams
- Manage the estimation, technical design, and software delivery processes
- Manage and mentor the unit testing of all software development activities
- Manage technical standards, specifications, prototyping, and policies that are supported within product development environments
- Coordinate with the QA group to ensure adequate test coverage and minimal defect spin
- Work with the Product Management group to plan, estimate, and build quality software
- Work with the documentation team to update documentation product changes
- Work with the management team to rollout, refine, and continually improve InfoMC Agile SDLC
Requirements for this position are as follows:
- 7+ years of development management experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years managing a geographically dispersed development team
- 5+ years managing multiple small development teams
- 5+ years of experience with Agile SDLC (including continuous integration)
- 2+ years of healthcare experience preferred
- 2+ years using Jira for work items management
- Solid grasp of QA fundamentals and process
- Local Candidates Only – Conshohocken, PA (Suburb of Philadelphia Metro Area);
- Authorized to work in the United States. No sponsorship provided by Company.
Skills and competencies:
- Development experience with Microsoft tools, including SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, Visual Studio, Windows Server, Workflow and Internet Information Server
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft application frameworks and cloud-based products
- Experience with integrating HIPAA transactions preferred (i.e., 4010, 5010, etc.)
- Experience with integrating clinical and billing data preferred (i.e., ADT, Lab, CCDA, etc.)
- Experience and knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong team building and organizational skills
InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer. Please note that due to COVID, all positions are temporarily remote.
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com