SQL Performance Engineer
InfoMC is a fast-paced, growing company which provides collaborative healthcare process management technology to improve the quality, cost and value of care. At InfoMC, we believe that it is possible to directly improve care through technology, and provide state of the art capabilities that improve care coordination of chronic illness and wellness. Our solution provides process management software to the commercial and public sector markets, for use in managed behavioral healthcare, disease management, and EAP/Work-Life. Our member centric approach offers integrated technology solutions that enhance interaction between payers, providers and consumers.
The SQL Performance Engineer is responsible for the performance and reliability of ETL processes across InfoMC products and loud-based implementations. You will increase the performance of ETL processes through understanding the architecture, evaluating the design approach, making recommendations and gaining approval for design, data, process, and implementation changes, and then executing on those recommendations.
You will work in an Agile environment delivering cloud-based, secure, performant software products to our healthcare clients. You should have a passion for data, optimization, scalability, reliability, and be very detailed-oriented in coding and data quality standards. Our healthcare-focused business requires stringent adherence to security policies, procedures, and controls.
The successful candidate will have a history of repeatedly delivering sustainable and performant solutions that are as simple as they are elegant. You are a constant-learner and strive to set a great example for the team where developing and contributing to a healthy, positive culture is important to you. You are serious about your work and your career and get satisfaction from working on a team that compliments and supports each other.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate ETL architectures and make recommendations for improvements
- Write optimized, efficient queries and stored procedures
- Review SQL Server diagnostics and optimize performance
- Design and develop SSIS packages
- Ensure compliance of standards and conventions in developing programs
- 5+ years’ experience as MS SQL developer
- 3+ years of experience with large and complex database models, systems and architectures in the healthcare industry
- Expertise in MS SQL Server development including T-SQL, stored procedures, XML data manipulation, query optimization, dynamic SQL, troubleshooting, and performance tuning
- Expertise in efficient indexing and performance tuning with solid understanding of MS SQL Dynamic Management Views and execution plans
- Experience in HIPAA data privacy practices and regulations
- Solid interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Software: Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SharePoint, IIS, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Visio, Erwin, FileNET, Visual Source Safe, Crystal Reports, PVCS
- Databases: SQL Server, NoSQL, Tableau, Mongo
Highlighted benefits for being a Team member:
InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan
- Excellent earning potential with qualifying annual bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Monthly lunch provided, fresh fruit, dry snacks available daily
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Gym on premises
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Conveniently located in the heart of Conshohocken, PA, near the 130-mile Schuylkill River Trail; adjacent to the Conshohocken train station for SEPTA Regional Rail Line
Local Candidates ONLY – Conshohocken, PA (Suburb of Philadelphia Metro Area). Authorized to work in the United States. No sponsorship provided by Company.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org