InfoMC is a fast-paced, growing company which provides collaborative healthcare process management technology to improve the quality, cost and value of care. At InfoMC, we believe that it is possible to directly improve care through technology, and provide state of the art capabilities that improve care coordination of chronic illness and wellness. Our solution provides process management software to the commercial and public sector markets, for use in managed behavioral healthcare, disease management, and EAP/Work-Life. Our member centric approach offers integrated technology solutions that enhance interaction between payers, providers and consumers.
As a Support Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the staff that supports customers encountering problems using the company’s software products or solutions. You will oversee representatives that are answering customer software applications inquiries, primarily over the telephone and electronically. Additional responsibilities include: establishing and maintaining systems that provide answers to questions and problems; reporting new or recurring problems to appropriate departments; and ensuring representatives are properly trained when old products are upgraded, or new products are released.
The Support Manager will also receive assignments in the form of objectives and will establish goals to meet objectives; provide guidance to subordinates to achieve goals in accordance with established policies; establish and recommend changes to policies which affect subordinate organization(s); and manage the coordination of activities of a section or department with responsibility for results in terms of costs, methods, and employees. You will frequently interact with subordinates, customers and/or functional peer group managers and may also interact with senior management. Your work will be reviewed and measured based on meeting objectives and schedules. Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve goals results in additional costs and personnel, and serious delays in overall schedules. Interactions normally involve matters between functional areas, other company units, or customers and the company.
Activities include managing staff, scheduling staff, work assignments, budgetary recommendations, performance reviews/coaching and addressing customer escalations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Team Leadership: Manage the Support team members including the management and oversight of client reported issues. Management and oversight tasks include but are not limited to department standards, procedure and policy definition, and assuring compliance/adherence to department and company standards, policies and procedures. Ensure SDLC and departmental procedures are adhered to for all Support development activities; May represent Support during code releases including hotfixes and service packs. Responsibilities include Distribution and oversight of work; Staff scheduling; Address customer escalations; Create, contribute to and distribute scheduled and adhoc management reports; Facilitate meetings with staff, coworkers and clients for case reviews; Act as content reviewer for department processes; Train and mentor staff on department procedures, standards and functional aspects of the Support department.
2. Team Participation/Representation: Participate in or lead department and cross-functional internal project teams; Represent customer interest on internal product support teams and ensure project team members are aware of customer trends in use of product through the defect and enhancement process; Coordinate and provide leadership on customer discussions around product enhancements at time issue is being evaluated in Support; Complete deliverables on time with high quality; Ensure clear and timely communication on project status to other support and service team members; Educate other support and service team members on product functionality: Coordinate completion of updates to service and support processes and documentation that are a result of project team activity; Provide constructive feedback for the Lessons Learned as issues arise.
3. Troubleshooting and Problem Solving: Provide team and/or clients with application and/or technical assistance within assigned product area of expertise. Facilitate problem resolution with other InfoMC departments and drive to positive outcomes. Effectively research and troubleshoot complex technical issues. Identify and implement improvements in process and technology.
4. Customer Service: Provide customers with superior application and/or technical assistance within assigned product area of expertise; Able to apply knowledge to enhance customer utilization of product(s) as well as internal processes and procedures; Maintain strong relationships and manage expectations with both internal and external customers; Facilitate problem resolution with other InfoMC departments and drive to positive outcomes; Act as a liaison between Support and Technology departments for complex technical issues; Communicate critical customer status and issues to Management and Account Executive as a given situation warrants and offers recommendations for resolution and implementation; Document progress, resolution and time spent on all customer activity and monitor trends in customer support issues and escalate to management as appropriate; Document knowledge for Knowledge Management purposes and ensures the quality of technical reviews; Partner with clients to understand their work practices and the nature of their business.
5. Case Management and Communication: Effectively manage all cases with attention to the documented service levels. Document progress, and resolution of customer requests in issue tracking system in accordance to department and company standards and procedures; Monitor trends in customer support issues and escalate to management as appropriate; Adhere to escalation procedure and timeframes.
6. Product Knowledge, Training and Mentoring: Act as the subject matter expert of supported applications and technologies. Train and mentor co-workers on department procedures, products, troubleshooting techniques and related functions of the Support department.
7. Knowledge Management: Identify, document and publish knowledge for internal and customer consumption. Participate in the technical knowledge review process; ensuring the quality of published content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field. or equivalent experience
- 2+ years managerial experience
- 4+ years’ experience providing support to product support teams, field engineers or technicians
- Positive, proactive, customer service attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven analytic ability and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines while providing quality results
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent ability to diagnose research and resolve complex technical issues independently or as a cooperative member of a team
- Excellent ability to clearly articulate technical problems and resolutions
- Travel: Less than 10%
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business unit vision, mission, objectives, principles, and interdepartmental dependencies.
- Keep the organization vision and principles at forefront of decision-making.
- Able to independently navigate business and political organization issues
- Strong knowledge of InfoMC Products
- Experience with troubleshooting web-based applications and technologies
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Working knowledge of release and deployment management
- Working knowledge of version control systems
- Understanding of the healthcare industry, including payer and provider
- Understanding of HIPAA compliance regulations
- Certification in any related technology areas a plus
Highlighted benefits for being a Team member:
InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan
- Excellent earning potential with qualifying annual bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Monthly lunch provided, fresh fruit, dry snacks available daily
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Gym on premises
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Conveniently located in the heart of Conshohocken, PA, near the 130-mile Schuylkill River Trail; adjacent to the Conshohocken train station for SEPTA Regional Rail Line
Local Candidates ONLY – Conshohocken, PA (Suburb of Philadelphia Metro Area). Authorized to work in the United States. No sponsorship provided by Company.
Please send resume to: email@example.com