InfoMC is a fast-paced, growing company, which provides collaborative healthcare process management technology to improve the quality, cost and value of care. At InfoMC, we believe that it is possible to directly improve care through technology, and provide state of the art capabilities that improve care coordination of chronic illness and wellness. Our solution provides process management software to the commercial and public-sector markets, for use in managed behavioral healthcare, disease management, and EAP/Work-Life. Our member centric approach offers integrated technology solutions that enhance interaction between payers, providers and consumers.
InfoMC is currently recruiting a Support Manager. The Support Manager (SM) shall maintain a supervisory interface with all InfoMC support personnel to ensure high quality support of all InfoMC software products at client sites. Will interface with all clients and support personnel as a first level of escalation for issues of concern arising during the support process and to formulate and execute strategies to remove delays and obstacles. Will interface with all clients at regular intervals to maintain good relations and to continuously monitor the success of InfoMC software products and services and the satisfaction level of the client. The individual in the SM role will interface with the Director of Client Services to provide an on-going status of progress, issues and concerns for all support issues.
• Maintains overall responsibility for the timely response and resolution of all reported support issues, in accordance with SLAs.
• Monitors and reports upon support process, client status and issues to the Director of Client Services.
• Provides guidance to support staff on the procedures necessary for the effective and efficient use of InfoMC software products and services
• Analyzes results, makes recommendations for support process improvement, and implements changes.
• Monitors, refines and maintains tools for all support and division management activities.
• Communicates critical software problems and issues to key stakeholders including management, product team and client services team.
• Executes and enforces InfoMC support methodologies used by Application Support Analysts for the on-going support of all InfoMC software products and information systems.
• Provides technical information systems experience for the enhancement and development of all InfoMC software products and information systems.
• Monitors and evaluates the work of support team personnel and reports progress to the Director of Client Services.
• Performs annual evaluations of all subordinates and recommends candidates for promotion.
• Monitors and assists the career growth of Support personnel to ensure a continuously challenging and vital environment.
• Ensures adherence to after-hours and emergency support procedures per contractual SLAs.
• Assures the creation and maintenance of the departmental documentation.
• 6-10 years Support/Help Desk Management experience.
• Background in customer service, service quality management and control, team leadership, client relations and help desk systems improvement.
• 3-5 years in healthcare information systems support
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office software suite and other related business software packages.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Project software and related project scheduling devices.
• Excellent written and oral expression skills.
• Excellent inter-personal skills.
• Local Candidates Only – Conshohocken, PA (Suburb of Philadelphia Metro Area);
• Authorized to work in the United States. No sponsorship provided by Company.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Technical or Management discipline or equivalent experience.
InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer. Please note that due to COVID, all positions are temporarily remote.
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com