InfoMC offers a suite of cloud-based behavioral healthcare management and care coordination solutions to healthcare organizations. At InfoMC, we deliver proven innovative care management software solutions and population health tools that enable our clients to advance the value of care, increase the quality of care and improve member satisfaction, while reducing unnecessary healthcare costs.
Read what our employees have to say:
“The leadership team encourages innovation and truly shows their appreciation for the efforts of the employees.”
“As a developer, it is always important for me to stay on top of the latest and greatest in technology. This is the first place that I have ever worked that actually believes in investing time and money for its staff to learn new technology. We are encouraged to attend user groups, seminars, and even to participate in Company Lunch and Learn Sessions.”
“The team here is most talented group of people I have ever worked with, and they really care about making a difference for our customers and the people they serve.”
“There is a healthy balance of supporting and maintaining existing products, while also working on new product development and design features.”
InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan.
Our benefits package includes:
- InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan
- Excellent earning potential with qualifying annual bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Monthly lunch provided, fresh fruit, dry snacks available daily
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Gym on premises
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Conveniently located in the heart of Conshohocken, PA; adjacent to the Conshohocken train station for SEPTA Regional Rail Line
- Conveniently located near the 130-mile Schuylkill River Trail
The following are the general Required Competencies for all positions within InfoMC:
- QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY – Provides high quality services, processes and programs while consistently seeking ways to improve outcomes and enhance the organization. Meets or exceeds goals and objectives and consistently engages in productive work effort requiring minimal direction from manager.
- PROFESSIONALISM – Demonstrates self control by maintaining composure in difficult situations; deals calmly and effectively with stressful situations. Projects a professional image of oneself and the organization and demonstrates a positive attitude towards work and the organization.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – Demonstrates a commitment to the position and accepts responsibility for personal actions. Comes to work on time and ready to work.
- COLLABORATION & TEAMWORK – Supports a positive team environment in which employees participate, respect and cooperate with each other to achieve desired results. Builds and sustains cooperative working relationships and demonstrates a positive attitude in work assignment and interaction with others.
- COMMUNICATION – Expresses self in a knowledgeable, coherent, and professional manner. Works to resolve conflict and promotes an open and honest environment for feedback and constructive criticism.
- LEADERSHIP – Provides direction and motivation and sets an example through open communication and modeling best practices. Provides appropriate advice, on-going feedback, support and resources to improve effectiveness of individuals and departments.