At InfoMC, we believe that it is possible to directly improve care through technology.
Healthcare is a rapidly changing industry that requires businesses in the market to move quickly, adapt to these changes, and provide state of the art capabilities that improve care coordination of chronic illness and wellness. We provide healthcare process management technology for managed behavioral healthcare, disease management, EAP/Work-Life, and the public sector markets. Our member centric approach offers integrated technology solutions that enhance interaction between payers, providers and consumers, to improve the quality, cost and value of care.
InfoMC is a fast-paced, growing company which provides collaborative healthcare process management technology to commercial and public sector markets. We are growing fast, and have tons of challenging work ahead of us!
InfoMC is an equal opportunity employer with a generous compensation plan.
Our benefits package includes:
- Excellent earning potential with qualifying annual bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision Plan
- Weekly Yoga classes and Massage Therapy
- Monthly lunch provided (1X)
- Life Insurance (1X), Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Free Exercise Gym on premises
- Conveniently located in the heart of Conshohocken, adjacent to the Conshohocken train station for SEPTA Regional Rail Line
The following are the general Required Competencies for all positions within InfoMC:
- QUALITY & PRODUCTIVITY – Provides high quality services, processes and programs while consistently seeking ways to improve outcomes and enhance the organization. Meets or exceeds goals and objectives and consistently engages in productive work effort requiring minimal direction from manager.
- PROFESSIONALISM – Demonstrates self control by maintaining composure in difficult situations; deals calmly and effectively with stressful situations. Projects a professional image of oneself and the organization and demonstrates a positive attitude towards work and the organization.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – Demonstrates a commitment to the position and accepts responsibility for personal actions. Comes to work on time and ready to work.
- COLLABORATION & TEAMWORK – Supports a positive team environment in which employees participate, respect and cooperate with each other to achieve desired results. Builds and sustains cooperative working relationships and demonstrates a positive attitude in work assignment and interaction with others.
- COMMUNICATION – Expresses self in a knowledgeable, coherent, and professional manner. Works to resolve conflict and promotes an open and honest environment for feedback and constructive criticism.
- LEADERSHIP – Provides direction and motivation and sets an example through open communication and modeling best practices. Provides appropriate advice, on-going feedback, support and resources to improve effectiveness of individuals and departments.
Below is a list of the current openings with InfoMC. If you are interested in any of the below positions, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.