Population Health Management
InfoMC’s Population Health Solution provides ACOs with a patient-centric, multi-disciplinary approach for coordinating care for patients, and offers real-time collaboration between patients, caregivers, providers and other stakeholders.
The solution is based on the CMS Model of Care and enables ACOs to effectively manage the complex physical and behavioral health needs of their populations by combining patient-centered care planning with a collaborative Care Team approach. This allows ACOs to optimally manage high-risk, complex populations while improving access, engagement, patient experience, and quality of care – all helping ACOs to improve outcomes, reduce unnecessary healthcare costs, and achieve their quality performance measures.
Incedo Features for Accountable Care Organizations:
- Identification and stratification of at-risk members
- Auto-generated, member-centric care plans based on HRA/assessment and DSNP MOC
- 360 view of member’s clinical information
- Rules-driven decision support and workflows
- Auto-generated tasks, alerts, reminders and notifications for greater efficiency
- Integration with clinical criteria to support an efficient clinical review process
- Care Team and provider portals for enhanced communication and collaboration
- Support for improved management of care transitions
- Centralized access to cases, alerts, and work items for efficient management of caseload
- Workflows supporting compliance with CMS, NCQA, and State required elements and processes
- Advanced analytics on critical quality and compliance measures for Five-Star Quality Rating to optimize reimbursements
- Flexible configurations to quickly address changes in reporting and regulatory requirements