The InfoMC Managed Behavioral Healthcare Solution allows health plans to manage risk, reduce hospital readmissions, take on newer reimbursement models such as pay-for-performance, and adopt more effective approaches for care coordination for high cost-patients.
InfoMC’s technology solution applies industry best practices to improve all aspects of managed care, including member engagement, network management, care coordination, and claims management. As a result, health plans can contain costs while improving access to quality, cost effective care.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Enables the consolidation of actionable, meaningful data across the care continuum
- Improves efficiency with a complete technology solution to handle enrollment, manage eligibility, provide authorizations and referrals to contracted network providers, coordinate care across chronic conditions, adjudicate claims and reimburse providers based on performance
- Reduces medical and administrative costs
- Integrates industry best practice mental health, substance use and physical health screening tools
- Improves outcomes with comprehensive support for chronic care management and care coordination
- Improves interaction and exchange of healthcare information with automated transaction processing such as real-time authorizations and adjudication
- Smart, scalable solution will adapt as reporting requirements and other administrative demands evolve
- Flexible licensed and subscription-based delivery options allow you to match your business and budgetary requirements for both hosted and non-hosted solutions