EAP / Work Life
InfoMC is in the forefront of delivering a comprehensive proactive software solution for employee assistance (EAP / Work-Life) programs. It provides functionality that is fused with performance; technology that is enhanced by industry expertise; and flexibility that is based on quality.
The traditional EAP/Work-Life solutions offered by vendors are reactive and do not address the core needs of employers today. A proactive solution that uses predictive analytics to identify employees that need help and a robust outreach program are some of the new innovative solutions that employers are procuring today. The metrics of success for these programs are not measured by looking at utilization, but by measuring outcomes related to workplace productivity and its impact on healthcare costs, and demonstrating results.
The InfoMC EAP/Work-Life technology solution can help. Our software allows EAPs to manage client relationships by measuring key performance indicators for improved outcomes and reduced costs. The solution provides a permanent history of employee demographics and easy access to information including individual benefits and utilization of EAP/Work-Life services, services authorized and delivered, and bills received from or paid to affiliate providers. Our robust tracking and reporting tools make it easy to create customized, ad-hoc reports to showcase open or closed cases, recidivism, different diagnosis types, and more.
Key Features & Benefits:
EAP / Work Life
- Identifies employees that are in need of help by using data sources such as workmen’s comp, disability, HRA, etc.
- Aggregate data for key performance indicators and outcome measurements such as SBIRT, WLQ, PHQ, Outcome Suite, etc.
- Administer eligibility and enroll employees and dependents
- Manage your affiliate provider network and match employees with the best providers
- Maintain your corporate client contracts and manage benefits and performance guarantees
- Enhanced call center management
- Help counselors to generate authorizations and manage utilization
- Administer, track and manage resources for childcare, eldercare, educational planning, financial aid, retirement planning, and caregiver support
- Use business rules to process and pay claims
- Bill corporate clients and process administration fees
- Manage tasks through automated workflow