Health Systems and Community-Based Networks
Holistic, person-centered care management empowering interdisciplinary networks
Community-based, whole-person care enabling health systems to achieve Quadruple Aim
Our platform is purpose-built to empower interdependent networks of providers to efficiently work together to achieve better outcomes, reduce costs, and improve the experience for both patients and staff. We help you engage and collaborate to manage care across medical, behavioral, and social determinants to close gaps, improve transitions, and promote follow-up care so you can ensure your populations get the care they need.
Technology improves care quality and efficiency
Personalized care plans and automated workflows enable care teams to manage care and track and coordinate issues, goals, and interventions in a single, comprehensive care plan to improve outcomes and prevent unnecessary admissions. Built for flexibility, our solution empowers you to configure assessments, workflows, programs, and reporting for your specific needs plus evolve and scale your solution as requirements change.
Integrate with key business systems and leverage integrated data
Seamlessly integrate with electronic health records (EHRs), behavioral health claims data, and other important systems and information your business requires for real-time information sharing across care settings and disciplines. Robust reporting with granular data capture enables compliance and delivers operational insights that help you hone your care model to impact your performance and your patients’ health.
Learn how the Incedo enterprise care management platform supports health systems and community-based networks:
who we serve
How Risk-Bearing Entities Can Extract Value from Care Management Programs
- Collaborate across interdisciplinary care teams with single, personalized care plan for medical, behavioral, and social determinants
- Share information in real time at the point of care to improve effectiveness and ensure everyone remains informed
- Optimize quality and financial outcomes to reduce risk and achieve success with value-based contracts
- Speed turnaround times to improve member and provider experience and prevent treatment delays
- Reduce compliance risk through regulatory alignment
- Improve satisfaction with better experience and quality performance
- Personalized, end-to-end behavioral health management to support quality care
- Integrate behavioral health treatment and data with medical and psychosocial information
- Improve outcomes and reduce risk of health equity bias
Learn how Doctors HealthCare Plans partnered with InfoMC just 45 days prior to their target go-live date, launched on time, and became the fastest growing MA plan two years in a row. Leveraging Incedo’s fully integrated medical management platform, Doctors continues to expand its footprint in highly a competitive market, having earned market distinction for offering innovative programs to their members.
InfoMC is proud to be a part of the Doctors Healthcare Plans success story.