Person-centered care management solution for Medicare Advantage programs
Lower costs and improve outcomes for complex and vulnerable populations
Efficient whole-person care is in our DNA. We leverage our decades of experience integrating behavioral health with medical care and social determinants to help you streamline operations and overcome barriers so you can close gaps, improve efficiencies, and address targeted care outcomes for even the most complex populations. Our solution helps you support your Medicare Advantage, dual-eligible, and special needs plan programs more effectively.
Efficiently grow your Medicare Advantage business
Our care management technology is designed for configurability and scalability, empowering you to quickly adapt to changing business and regulatory requirements and the expanding Medicare markets without the need for vendor assistance so you can speed your solution to market.
Improve quality metrics to drive Star ratings
Proactively monitor and manage performance and compliance to improve quality and member experience—and ultimately your Star ratings. Our automated processes and workflows, preconfigured for the Special Needs Plan (SNP) model of care, can align by program with industry or organizational best practices, including CMS, NCQA, URAC, and state requirements.
Who We Serve
Care Management Strategies for Medicare Advantage Plans
- Integrate medical, behavioral, and psychosocial care to remove barriers and deliver whole-person care
- Collaborate across interdisciplinary teams with a 360° view to close gaps, support transitions, and prevent unnecessary care
- Optimize quality and financial outcomes with proactive performance monitoring and reporting
- Speed turnaround times to improve member and provider experience and prevent treatment delays
- Reduce compliance risk through regulatory alignment
- Improve satisfaction with better experience and quality performance
- Personalized, end-to-end behavioral health solution to support quality care
- Integrate behavioral health treatment and data with medical and psychosocial information
- Improve outcomes and reduce risk of health equity bias
Learn how Doctors HealthCare Plans partnered with InfoMC just 45 days prior to their target go-live date, launched on time, and became the fastest growing MA plan two years in a row. Leveraging Incedo’s fully integrated medical management platform, Doctors continues to expand its footprint in highly a competitive market, having earned market distinction for offering innovative programs to their members.
InfoMC is proud to be a part of the Doctors Healthcare Plans success story.