Enhancements Raise the Bar for Chronic Care Management Technology
October 19, 2015 [Conshohocken PA] — InfoMC is pleased to announce the release of Incedo 3.2, the company’s cornerstone healthcare management system. InfoMC, a leading provider of collaborative process improvement technology for healthcare organizations since 1996, has added and enhanced multiple functions within the system to improve and strengthen the user experience across the InfoMC customer spectrum.
Managed care organizations, healthcare providers, employee assistance programs, and state and local government entities alike will find a host of new applications and extended system functionality designed to optimize workflow, increase efficiency and productivity, and ultimately improve patient care.
Susan Norris, Ph.D., InfoMC’s Senior Vice President, Clinical Solutions, says, “We are very excited about the release of Incedo 3.2. There are many new and enhanced features that will help our customers meet the growing demand for chronic care management (CCM) and cross-system communication and collaboration. The timing and capacity of workflow rules and processes are substantially increased and key components like ProviderConnect, INTERACTIVE, and EXCHANGE are more versatile and efficient than ever.”
Incedo 3.2 enhancements include:
- Customizable Workflows for CCM, Utilization Management (UM), and Other Business Processes
- Build process-flow rules to generate task/problem/diagnosis identification set triggers for associated actions and resolutions.
- Customizable and Automatic Health Risk Assessment (HRA) Care Plan Generation
- Allows rules-to-actions configuration specifying Problem, Intervention, Goal, and Measure and linked to patient’s Care Plan.
- Auto-or Manually-Processed Wait List
- Guides provider selection based on availability of service and appointment request, establishes hierarchal statement of preference, and allows auto- or manual-processing of service requests.
- ProviderConnect Member Request
- Allows providers to submit member requests to Incedo for review, approval, denial, or pend and add relevant notes regarding status/decision so provider can resubmit. Auto-approvals based on compliant submissions can be configured as well.
Additionally, insurer upload with plan benefits reduces data entry errors and supports integration with external systems, file import of provider demographics ensures accuracy of provider network information, improved zip code update/import ability expands functionality, and real-time auto-generated reports based on completion of required forms are more efficient and readable.
InfoMC’s Incedo™ Healthcare Management System provides the core administration and functionality for the entire repertoire of multi-disciplinary care planning and utilization management tools, including:
Incedo ProviderConnect-direct provider connections for enrollment and eligibility verification, workflow automation, access and communication portals, authorization and claims management
InfoMC INTERACTIVE-business intelligence and data analytics, decision support dashboards, population health management tools
InfoMC EXCHANGE-health information exchange, data sharing, access to shared local, state, and national repositories, regulatory compliance support
InfoMC products are helping to define the next generation of quality, effective healthcare. InfoMC’s world-class collaborative process management technology for commercial and public sector healthcare organizations can be deployed on-premise or in the Cloud. InfoMC has served the healthcare industry for nearly 20 years. Some of the largest, most-respected names in managed care, behavioral health, and employee assistance programs, as well as state and local governments, use InfoMC technology to run their businesses. InfoMC’s comprehensive software includes robust transaction processing, proactive care management, consumer engagement, and advanced analytics and business intelligence. Products for managing and coordinating care include Incedo™, Incedo ProviderConnect, InfoMC INTERACTIVE and InfoMC EXCHANGE. These products work independently or combined to form exceptional healthcare management and wellness solutions and are powered by InfoMC’s cutting-edge G70™Platform, a new healthcare software accelerator. (www.infomc.com).